Dear Gymnastics friends!
On behalf of the The Norwegian Gymnastics Federation we are pleased to invite you to a Nordic educational webinar in women`s health.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 29 of November at 13:00 – 14:30 (Norwegian Time).
- Presentation of ongoing research in cooperation with NGTF; Injuries and injury prevention within Rhythmic gymnastics.
- Questions/discussion injuries and injury prevention.
- Women’s health within sports; what areas does women’s health consist of? And what areas is being researched?
- Presentation of conducted and ongoing research in cooperation with NGTF; pelvic floor dysfunctions within Artistic gymnastics, TeamGym and Rhythmic gymnastics.
- Questions/discussion women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunctions.
- Presentation of conducted research in cooperation with NGTF; How the menstrual cycle affects training and performance among Rhythmic gymnasts and dancers.
- Questions/discussion women’s health and the menstrual cycle.
We want to make you aware that the webinar will be recorded.
Marte Charlotte Dobbertin Gram and Kristina Lindquist Skaug, Department of Sports Medicine, Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, Oslo, Norway
The webinar will be held in English and is free of charge.
Register here before 23 of November!
Your participation will be highly appreciated!