Abilities of Gymnast with DisAbilities
Presented by Cindy Bickman
When you focus on the ABILITIES of all gymnasts, you learn that disabilities don’t really exist. You find diffabilities – different abilities.
• Hear from parents and gymnasts how “disabilities” have excluded them from participation
• Explore opportunities that you can make available for your special gymnasts
• Make a plan for you to start on the amazing journey of working with gymnasts who have disabilities!
About Cindy Bickman:
- Owner of Chattooga Gymnastics in Marietta, Georgia, USA, since 1976
- Special Olympics Technical Delegate Emeritus of Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Special Olympics Sports Resource Team for Artistic Gymnastics
- USA Gymnastics Master of Sport – Rhythmic Gymnastics
Thursday 27.July 14:00 -15:00
Meeting room: Eidsvoll
Open discussion with participants from 15:00-15:30